Now that my life is doing alright, all these emotional blog posts make me feel so blergh lol. This blog is already 12 years old and it's weird when I found out some friends still come here to check up on me cause you know, even I abandon it sometimes.
It's weird for me to come here when things are alright, but now here I am, all blessed and thankful for my life, feeling more alive than ever.
I'm glad I choose climbing as a "something new to try" after I graduated and I owe it to Diana. I mean yes I kinda know climbing was fun cause I did go for a 'Try Climbing' session at Camp5 way back when I was 14, third wheeling 'Afaf and 'Imran on their date (now they've been married for 5 years and have little Ilya already!). But when I found out Diana climbs, it makes me feel like "let's try it again" and I fell in love.
I'm 5 months into it now and I can't describe how happy it makes me feel. It's the kind of newfound love that fills my heart. In the beginning it was starting to get boring cause I mostly climb alone, Diana was injured. But then he introduced me to Akid and Marc, and Eva came into the picture when she got together with Akid so the 5 of us created the Komuniti Kapur Koyak group - a very small community I'm so happy to be a part of.
I went climbing outdoor for the first time last week (thanks to Add) and I really feel like, this sport is meant for me. I've always loved the nature, I've always loved going into the jungle, hiking, being on the mountain, chilling by the beach, the soft cool breeze. Combining my passion for climbing and my love of being outdoor, I've never felt so alive.
I love how climbing can be this super scary extreme sport (saw a guy climbing in the cave last weekend, 7a I think? and damn, I wanna get to his level just to feel the adrenaline of being in that position so high up above the ground). So yeah, combining the two things I mentioned and probably a constant fix of adrenaline high, I am certain I've chosen the right path.
It's crazy how much I've progressed having joined only 5 months ago, I can't wait to see how much further I can go in this. Bring it on!
It's weird for me to come here when things are alright, but now here I am, all blessed and thankful for my life, feeling more alive than ever.
I'm glad I choose climbing as a "something new to try" after I graduated and I owe it to Diana. I mean yes I kinda know climbing was fun cause I did go for a 'Try Climbing' session at Camp5 way back when I was 14, third wheeling 'Afaf and 'Imran on their date (now they've been married for 5 years and have little Ilya already!). But when I found out Diana climbs, it makes me feel like "let's try it again" and I fell in love.
I'm 5 months into it now and I can't describe how happy it makes me feel. It's the kind of newfound love that fills my heart. In the beginning it was starting to get boring cause I mostly climb alone, Diana was injured. But then he introduced me to Akid and Marc, and Eva came into the picture when she got together with Akid so the 5 of us created the Komuniti Kapur Koyak group - a very small community I'm so happy to be a part of.
I went climbing outdoor for the first time last week (thanks to Add) and I really feel like, this sport is meant for me. I've always loved the nature, I've always loved going into the jungle, hiking, being on the mountain, chilling by the beach, the soft cool breeze. Combining my passion for climbing and my love of being outdoor, I've never felt so alive.
I love how climbing can be this super scary extreme sport (saw a guy climbing in the cave last weekend, 7a I think? and damn, I wanna get to his level just to feel the adrenaline of being in that position so high up above the ground). So yeah, combining the two things I mentioned and probably a constant fix of adrenaline high, I am certain I've chosen the right path.
It's crazy how much I've progressed having joined only 5 months ago, I can't wait to see how much further I can go in this. Bring it on!
No comments:
Post a Comment